Making the Arts Accessible to All
The Father Ryan Arts Center relies upon the generosity of friends, corporations and foundations to provide first-rate programming at affordable prices. The center is the only regional facility to provide access to the performing, visual and literary arts through performances and classes to Sto-Rox community. As a 501(c)3 organization, contributions to the Father Ryan Arts Center are tax deductible to the extent of the law. Gifts of any amount increase the quantity and quality of artistic opportunities available to the community.
Consider donating something on our WISH LIST:
- Copier/laser printer paper (22 lb - 24 lb; assorted colors; 8 ½ x 11; 8 ½ x 14)
- Automatic Paper Folder; High-speed machine automatically feeds and folds a stack of documents up to 8 ½ x 14 - THANK YOU CLEARVIEW FEDERAL CREDIT UNION!
- Small electronic cash register
- Copier/laser printer address labels (Avery 5160; white and clear labels)
- Twin pocket folders (teal color)
- Letter size laminating pouches (9 x 11 ½)
- Three-ring plastic sheet protectors
- CD/DVD envelopes
- Blank CD/DVDs
- Adhesive Velcro
- Spray mount adhesive
- Black or white foam board
- Clip boards
- Sharpie Markers
- 10 x 10 square portrait frames with matting (black or white; 35 needed)
- New plain T-shirts (all sizes) or plain reusable cloth bags
- Children’s DVD titles – PG or PG13 rating (ex: Despicable Me; Rango; Toy Story; etc.)
- Child play rug/mats
- KidKraft Activity Table with Lego Board
- Magna doodle (magnetic drawing boards)
- Children’s arts & crafts supplies (glue sticks, construction paper, markers, crayons, glitter, stickers, etc.)
Making a Gift
Checks should be made payable to Focus On Renewal (c/o Father Ryan Arts Center) and sent directly to:
Father Ryan Arts Center, 420 Chartiers Avenue, McKees Rocks, PA 15136
Making Your Gift Go Further
Matching Gifts increase the impact of your contribution! Contact your human resources department to see if your company participates. Mail your matching gift form along with your donation to the Arts Center.
Other Ways to Give
Become a member - download our MEMBERSHIP FORM.
Donate to the SCHOLARSHIP FUND to help students and families participate in the arts. For more information, please call 412.771.3052.
United Way Donor Choice (FOR Donor Option Number 208)